Thursday, August 23, 2007

Severance Insurance

Well, I think it's pretty clear. If corporate America or the world of private equity are going to hear about Severance Insurance, the trail is going to have to begin with a broker. The major brokers have the sophistication, credibility and relationships that are going to get Severance Insurance to become the new paradigm. It's a win/win/win situation. The broker benefits reputationally and financially by presenting a new and cutting edge cover. The insured ends up saving (theoretically) a bucket full of money. The displaced worker gets a guaranteed severance benefit.

I am becoming convinced that there is something going on out there in this space. I'm not so sure what's taking so long, but where there's smoke, there's fire...and I believe there is plenty of smoke out there.

I'm going to turn my research towards trying to sleuth out what is going on. Back to the Callen patent as a starting point.

I'll be back...hopefully with some concrete information.

willy

No comments: