Saturday, December 1, 2007

Severance Insurance

So, I'm spending my usual too many hours sleuthing out what I think is an intelligent approach to severance, when I come across a Stamford, CT based company called Transition Services, Inc. http://www.tsisolution.com/ . They position themselves as providers of "advanced severance management". Clearly, they are not in playing in the insurance space, but it is clear that they understand that there are ways to save on the costs associated with severance, using the same mechanisms that I have already identified. And oh by the way, their CEO is a guy with insurance background (AIG and CNA) and their COO comes out of the insurance brokerage universe (Marsh, Inc.) This all makes sense, because their parent company is an insurance company called RVI Guaranty Company. So, don't you just think they just might be "aware" of severance insurance...maybe even in bed with the severance insurance guys?


willy

No comments: